Archiplatform.nl is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
- Moreelsepark 48
- 3511 EP UTRECHT
Personal data that we process
Archiplatform.nl processes your personal data because you make use of our services and/or because you provide this information to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal information we process:
- First and last name
- Your gender
- E-mail address
- Your IP address
- Location information
- Data on your activities on our website
- Data on your surfing behavior
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are under 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children's online activities in order to prevent the collection of data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal data about a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For which purposes and on which basis we process personal data
Archiplatform.nl processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending you our newsletter and/or advertising folder
- Calling you or sending you an e-mail if this is necessary for the execution of our services
- Archiplatform.nl analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and align the products and services offered with your preferences.
Archiplatform.nl makes decisions about matters that could have consequences for people, based on automated processing. These decisions are made by computer programs or systems, without the involvement of a person (for example an employee of Archiplatform.nl). Archiplatform.nl uses the following computer programs or systems: Hotjar, Google Analytics and a mail server (Mailchimp).
How long we keep personal information
Archiplatform.nl does not keep your personal information longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your information is collected. We use the following retention periods for personal data: six months after the last consultation of these data.
Sharing personal details with third parties
Archiplatform.nl shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with a possible legal obligation. We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your information on our behalf in order to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your information. Archiplatform.nl remains responsible for these processes. In addition, Archiplatform.nl provides your personal data to other third parties. We only do this with your explicit consent.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. Below an overview of all cookies on the Archiplatform.nl domain:
- Name: CookieConsent Function: Keeping track if a user accepts cookies Retention: period: 1 year
- Google.com and YouTube videos Name: _ga Function: This cookie is used by Google Analytics to distinguish different users Retention: period: 2 years
- Name: DSID & ID & IDE Function: Measure interests and conversion rates (Google DoubleClick) Retention period: 1.5 years
- YouTube is used by the website to store and show video content. These cookies are set by YouTube to track usage of its services. For the cookies that Youtube.com places and the possible data Youtube.com collect with this, we refer to the statements that these parties give on their own websites; see the links below. Please note that these statements can change regularly. BName: 1P_JAR Function: These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos Rentention period: 1 month
- Name: PREF Function: This cookie stores your preferences and other information, in particular preferred language, how many search results you wish to be shown on your page, and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on. Retention period: 10 years from set/update
- Name::SID, HSID, APISID, SAPISID, SSID, AID, SIDCC, _Secure-3PAPISID, _Secure-3PSID, _Secure-3PSIDCC) Function: Youtube.com. Download certain Google Tools and save certain preferences, for example the number of search results per page or activation of the SafeSearch Filter. Adjusts the ads that appear in Google Search. Retention period: AID: 1 year / SID, HSID, APISID, SAPISID, SSID, SIDCC: 2 years
- Name: Visitor_INFO1_LIVE, LOGIN-INFO Function: Cookies that YouTube sets that measures your bandwidth to determine whether you get the new player interface or the old. Retention period: 8 months from set
- Name: YSC Function: This cookie is set by the YouTube video service on pages with embedded YouTube video. Retention period: when session is ended
More information: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Name: Bcookie Function: Used for tracking the use of embedded services. LinkedIn Insight Tag is the code we place on our site. In this case LinkedIn is the responsible party for showing ads to you. Retention period: 2 years
- Name: UserMatchHistory Function: to enable ad delivery or retargeting. Retention period: 30 days
- Name: Lang Function: This cookie is used to set default locale/language. Retention period: when session is ended
- Name: lidc Function: This cookie is used for routing from Share buttons and ad tags. Retention period: 1 day
- Name: lissc Function: Used to ensure a correct SameSite attribute for all cookies in that browser Retention period: 1 year
More info: https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/ad-targeting/website-retargeting
You may revoke your consent at: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out?trk=
- Name: _hjFirstSeen Function: This is set to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether this was the first time Hotjar saw this user. It is used by Recording filters to identify new user sessions. Retention period: When session is ended
- Name: _hjid Function: Hotjar cookie that is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the Hotjar User ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID. Retention period: 1 year.
More information: (https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/)
Viewing, amending or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to withdraw your permission for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal details by Archiplatform.nl and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data modification or request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To make sure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks at the latest. Archiplatform.nl also wants to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisor, the Netherlands Authority for the Protection of Personal Data. You can do this through the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal information
Archiplatform.nl takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the idea that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org.